Tuesday, July 25, 2006

more night photography...

last night I was out taking some sunset photos. I was trying to play around with the exposure and white balance setting, but didn't get any images I really liked, except maybe this one:


while I was setting up my tripod and camera for the shots on a bridge over a highway, a highway patrol stopped by to see what I was doing. he was probably hoping to bust a sniper or something and seemed a little annoyed when it turned out that I was just a harmless dude taking some sunset pictures and sped off.

later that night I shot some pictures on campus. I like this shot and how it turned out.

I took a bunch of shots in the arboretum refining my low light technique. for this photo I fixed my white balance (5500K), so the camera wouldn't try figure out what it should be. I also took some film photos with my 35mm camera, but have to wait until I get the roll developed (and scanned in) to see how they turn out.

tomorrow night we have our official class.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

your night photography is really great. i wish i was taking that class!!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home